Geshmache Yid!

Welcome to our Forum. Please log in. If you have issues, please contact the adminstrator for assistance.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Geshmache Yid!

Welcome to our Forum. Please log in. If you have issues, please contact the adminstrator for assistance.

Geshmache Yid!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Geshmache Yid!

All things Jewish

2 posters

I can't believe this could be going on in Israel.

Arik
    Arik
    Admin

I can't believe this could be going on in Israel. Empty I can't believe this could be going on in Israel.

Post  Arik Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 pm

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1189411375152&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
    Yehudah
    Yehudah

I can't believe this could be going on in Israel. Empty Re: I can't believe this could be going on in Israel.

Post  Yehudah Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:24 am

Must be important to a lot of people... the site is overloaded.
    Arik
    Arik
    Admin

I can't believe this could be going on in Israel. Empty Re: I can't believe this could be going on in Israel.

Post  Arik Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Try the link again. It's about neo-nazis in Israel.
    Yehudah
    Yehudah

Post  Yehudah Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:39 pm

The best thing the gov't could do is to make examples of every skinhead they catch. If Israel would show that they don't play with crap, then they wouldn't get any crap on them.

Eliminate the crap.
    Arik
    Arik
    Admin

Post  Arik Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Ironically, there are no "Hate Crime" laws in Israel. I find it almost impossible to understand how people like that even manage to stay breathing in Israel.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:32 am