Geshmache Yid!

Welcome to our Forum. Please log in. If you have issues, please contact the adminstrator for assistance.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Geshmache Yid!

Welcome to our Forum. Please log in. If you have issues, please contact the adminstrator for assistance.

Geshmache Yid!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Geshmache Yid!

All things Jewish

2 posters

The Westboro Church plans to picket the Aurora shooting memorial service.

Arik
    Arik
    Admin

The Westboro Church plans to picket the Aurora shooting memorial service.  Empty The Westboro Church plans to picket the Aurora shooting memorial service.

Post  Arik Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:15 am

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-westboro-church-plans-to-picket-the-aurora-shooting-memorial-service

No end to their stupidity. Shocked
    espear

The Westboro Church plans to picket the Aurora shooting memorial service.  Empty Re: The Westboro Church plans to picket the Aurora shooting memorial service.

Post  espear Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:12 am

At least they didn't actually show up. The name Phelps.... gee... that sounds familiar... I wonder if there is any relation to the swimmer?? (I have a co-worker with the name of Phelps... he's Michael Phelp's cousin.... it's not really a common last name. I'll have to inquire about this on Monday.)
    Arik
    Arik
    Admin

The Westboro Church plans to picket the Aurora shooting memorial service.  Empty Re: The Westboro Church plans to picket the Aurora shooting memorial service.

Post  Arik Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:41 am

Yeah let us know

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:03 pm