Geshmache Yid!

Welcome to our Forum. Please log in. If you have issues, please contact the adminstrator for assistance.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Geshmache Yid!

Welcome to our Forum. Please log in. If you have issues, please contact the adminstrator for assistance.

Geshmache Yid!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Geshmache Yid!

All things Jewish

3 posters

Hebrew Scriptures in the Judeo-Christian Bible

Yehudah
    Yehudah

Hebrew Scriptures in the Judeo-Christian Bible - Page 2 Empty Re: Hebrew Scriptures in the Judeo-Christian Bible

Post  Yehudah Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:52 pm

Alter2Ego wrote:
    In any event, since according to Jewish customs Rabbis are sinless and my saying otherwise is against forum rules, that tells me one thing: I am required to walk on egg shells. I don't walk on egg shells for anyone. Therefore, I will take my leave with all due respect.
    Alter... I want to clear something up before the three of us blow this out of proportion:

There is no Jewish tradition that our Rabbaim are held sinless, it's the other way around; they hold themselves as sinners openly even though they may be the most righteous of our generation. We are all just human, and we are all charged with obeying G-ds commandments. We Jews are charged with upholding 613 commandments (while you are not), and we do so as best we can with love and fear of G-d. Not all commandments can be met at this time, and even for those, we are culpable.

So before you move on, please be clear: we have no sinless anybody in the Klal... and we've never ever claimed such. You've got us mixed up with catholics or something else...
    Yehudah
    Yehudah

Hebrew Scriptures in the Judeo-Christian Bible - Page 2 Empty Re: Hebrew Scriptures in the Judeo-Christian Bible

Post  Yehudah Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:52 am

Looks like another christian bites the dust.

Don't understand bailing because we don't allow the disrespect of our Rabbaim.

The rules really aren't very strict. They are what I would expect at [b]their[\b] forum.
    Arik
    Arik
    Admin

Post  Arik Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:13 am

I don't know if I would have used the term "bites the. Dust". I am a little disappointed she left since I am all for a good discussion or debate. I do notice though that usually when debating with xtians,if they don't feel they are winning u over, they quickly find a reason to be "offended" and storm off Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:19 am