Geshmache Yid!

Welcome to our Forum. Please log in. If you have issues, please contact the adminstrator for assistance.
Geshmache Yid!

All things Jewish

So..Kicked off GTRI

Arik
    Admin

So..Kicked off GTRI

Post  Arik on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:32 am

I guess it had something to do with me criticizing the moderators there. They let Jew bashers and Catholic bashers on but as soon as someone points out the mods can't do their job, they ban you...Pathetic..

Re: So..Kicked off GTRI

Post  Yehudah on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:10 pm

yup

Admin

Post  Arik on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Sad thing is, they didn't even send me an email saying i was suspended or what the reason was, etc...
    Bunch of cowards. But they threw you off too for some petty reason. Gotta "Get the Jews off of here" ya know. Rolling Eyes

Post  Yehudah on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:59 pm

I'm so over and past GTRI. Too much avodah zarah, too much heresy... and they don't even understand their own religion(s).

Happily not there any longer.

Admin

Post  Arik on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:20 am

HMM looks like my rights have mysteriously been restored. Shocked

Post  Yehudah on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Oughtta give me your credentials so I can wreak Jewish havoc!!

juggy4711

Post  juggy4711 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Yehudah wrote:I'm so over and past GTRI. Too much avodah zarah, too much heresy... and they don't even understand their own religion(s)...

GTRI or anywhere, I'm always amazed that Christians claim the authors and those in the best position to understand the OT somehow got it wrong.
    Arik
    Admin

Post  Arik on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:14 pm

I wrote to Eric to complain about some of the downright hate speech that goes on in there..This what what I emailed him:

The case i was stating is that there are people who do nothing other than target people of other faiths with nothing less than downright hate speech and nothing is done about it. This just after I personally receive a reprimand from "MsKitty" due to I was being "rude" to someone. yes I called snowbird and "idiot" so what? he has continuously insulted me personally as well as the one lone Muslim on the site yet I was banned and he was not. Anyone who makes a casual observation of that section of the forums can see he does it continually yet strangely is never banned nor is warned about his behavior. Perhaps I overreacted, but it's one thing for people to disagree and another to continuously start threads for no other purpose than to advance hate of other people.
    >

This was the response he emailed me:

Here's a thought: If things in the Religious Issues forum are bugging you, stop visiting that forum. I cannot for the life of me understand why people want to argue religion with complete strangers, in the first place. Anyway, there is a really simple fix for your dilemma. Go take a walk and get some fresh air. Eric

Now he doesn't understand why people wanna "argue" about a religion, yet he has a "religious issues" section.. Go figure. Very rude and obnoxious response in my opinion and I told him so.

Post  Yehudah on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:32 pm

He was worse with me. I feel for you, but you'd be beating your head against a wall if you were going to try and 'figure it out'.

He and his site is treife.

juggy4711

Post  juggy4711 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 pm

In my experience Eric is only concerned with how GT will be viewed by advertisers. Fat jokes, Jew jokes, Irish jokes won't ruffle feathers, but comedy at the expense of just about anyone else will. While I have not been banned from any forums I have butted heads with him. I ripped him a new a hole on that very fact and his response was similar in that if I did not like it, it's his site tough. Well I could not argue with that, it is his site and his right to moderate it as he sees fit. Quite frankly I'm surprised I have not banned because I tend not to pull punches.
    Arik
    Admin

Post  Arik on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:59 am

juggy4711 wrote:
    GTRI or anywhere, I'm always amazed that Christians claim the authors and those in the best position to understand the OT somehow got it wrong.

Well that is part of their arrogance. Our religion was ancient before there was even a such thing as xtianity. Problem is, xtians don't understand our texts and actually cannot even read them in the original language much less read it with understanding..Yet they want to tell US where we have it wrong..The funny thing about that is, if you spend any time there on those forums, while every xtian there claims to hold "The Truth" no two of them can ever agree on anything and each thread turns into a nasty flame war. They disagree on everything from the "trinity" to resurrection, faith vs. works, original sin, etc..
    These are Major points in their religion, not just small things so if they cannot agree on their own scripture, they should stop trying to teach us ours.

juggy4711

Post  juggy4711 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Arik wrote:
    juggy4711 wrote:

Well that is part of their arrogance. Our religion was ancient before there was even a such thing as xtianity. Problem is, xtians don't understand our texts and actually cannot even read them in the original language much less read it with understanding..Yet they want to tell US where we have it wrong..The funny thing about that is, if you spend any time there on those forums, while every xtian there claims to hold "The Truth" no two of them can ever agree on anything and each thread turns into a nasty flame war. They disagree on everything from the "trinity" to resurrection, faith vs. works, original sin, etc..
    These are Major points in their religion, not just small things so if they cannot agree on their own scripture, they should stop trying to teach us ours.

I was, and still am frankly, quite ignorant of Jewish religion. It was well after 9/11 that I learned Jesus wasn't the only difference between. After all the talk of terrorists hijacking Islam, I could not help but look at Christianity and say now there is a hijack if I ever seen one.

Not to trivialize but it would be like if I had read the Hobbit, took it upon myself to write Lord of the Rings, and tell Tolkien he didn't understand what he wrote.
    Arik
    Admin

Post  Arik on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:11 pm

[quote="juggy4711"

Not to trivialize but it would be like if I had read the Hobbit, took it upon myself to write Lord of the Rings, and tell Tolkien he didn't understand what he wrote.[/quote]

LOL that is an excellent way of putting it and very true..

Admin

Post  Arik on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:58 am

juggy4711 wrote:
    Yehudah wrote:I'm so over and past GTRI. Too much avodah zarah, too much heresy... and they don't even understand their own religion(s)...

Sorry to chime in again here late..but there was something I was reading in Robert Green's book The 48 Laws of Power

There are people who feel the need to prove the superiority of their values and beliefs..
    The reason arguments don't work is that most people hold their ideas and values without thinking about them. There is a strong emotional content to their beliefs: they really do not want to re-work their habits of thinking, and when you challenge them,whether directly through your arguments or indirectly through your behavior, they are hostile.

Many people believe things simply because "they do" there is little rhyme or reason to it..Many people cannot stand it when their beliefs are challenged..Often because they deep inside know they don't have a leg to stand on.

yellowhand

Post  yellowhand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Arik wrote:I guess it had something to do with me criticizing the moderators there. They let Jew bashers and Catholic bashers on but as soon as someone points out the mods can't do their job, they ban you...Pathetic..

I got kicked out for taking on the admin folks over at the CETME rifles forum and got kick off that one.
    Sometimes its better to list places where you're not welcomed rather than be a part of the (group)
    Not sure how much longer I'll be checking into GT.
    Now that outfit (CETME FORUM) has a few hard core Jew haters. Sad
    Arik
    Admin

Post  Arik on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:49 am

Well, you are always welcome here Basketball

Glad you came here. I liked your avatar on GT lol. I used to go to the firing line forums and AK47.net as well. There is quite a crew there lol. GT used to be a lot better but over time it all gets old..

BTW, hope you had a great Seder Smile

Admin

Post  Arik on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Wow kicked off a site called Gereitzedek...a "Jewish" forum obviouly they didn;t appreciate the "orthodox" point of view. I only manage to stay on a week before I was banned lol.

Post  Yehudah on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:12 pm

Arik wrote:Wow kicked off a site called Gereitzedek...a "Jewish" forum obviouly they didn;t appreciate the "orthodox" point of view. I only manage to stay on a week before I was banned lol.

Lol. If it doesn't fit the goyishe agenda....

Admin

Post  Arik on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:36 pm

It's amazing how so many of these liberal movements are working to water down Judaism Crying or Very sad 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:17 pm