Geshmache Yid!

Welcome to our Forum. Please log in. If you have issues, please contact the adminstrator for assistance.
Geshmache Yid!

All things Jewish

The Itamar massacre, Arab-Muslim “Palestinians” infiltrate the Itamar town in Israel, butcher the Fogel family while asleep

Arik
    Admin

The Itamar massacre, Arab-Muslim “Palestinians” infiltrate the Itamar town in Israel, butcher the Fogel family while asleep

Post  Arik on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:13 am

http://freedemocracy.wordpress.com/2011/03/13/1057/

Funny, that most of the Nations remain rather quiet. I suppose the left and the libtards will be calling these people "freedom fighters" or try to justify it by somehow blaming the Israelis. This kinda stuff makes me sick.

Re: The Itamar massacre, Arab-Muslim “Palestinians” infiltrate the Itamar town in Israel, butcher the Fogel family while asleep

Post  Yehudah on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:40 pm

I hate that this is the way it is.

It has to be close for Moshiach... too many bad things going on for it not to be.

Admin

Re: The Itamar massacre, Arab-Muslim “Palestinians” infiltrate the Itamar town in Israel, butcher the Fogel family while asleep

Post  Arik on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Thing is, could you possibly imagine just what kind of a media thunderstorm there would be if it was Israelis doing this to little Arab kids? We build a settlement we hear about it for days. In this situation the silence is deafening. Funny when they did actually mention it, they claimed the victims were living in a "religious, right wing area" or they were "hard core settlers" can't even just allow them to be called what they are... INNOCENT VICTIMS!!

Admin

Post  Arik on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Good article concerning this and the leftists.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4041263,00.html

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:51 am