Geshmache Yid!

Welcome to our Forum. Please log in. If you have issues, please contact the adminstrator for assistance.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Geshmache Yid!

Welcome to our Forum. Please log in. If you have issues, please contact the adminstrator for assistance.

Geshmache Yid!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Geshmache Yid!

All things Jewish

2 posters

Another "Right-Wing Conspiracy"

Arik
    Arik
    Admin

Another "Right-Wing Conspiracy" Empty Another "Right-Wing Conspiracy"

Post  Arik Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:13 pm

Yeah, when you can't govern, you play the blame game. That "very thin" resume was exhibit A.

By Joseph Curl

President Obama took to the conservative airwaves Thursday to charge that Republican leaders are engaged in a vast right-wing conspiracy to kill health care reform in order to repeat the 1994 mid-term takeover of Congress, which followed the defeat of President Clinton's reform plan.

"I think early on, a decision was made by the Republican leadership that said, 'Look, let's not give him a victory, maybe we can have a replay of 1993, '94, when Clinton came in, he failed on health care and then we won in the mid-term elections and we got the majority. And I think there are some folks who are taking a page out that playbook," the president said.

Appearing on the Michael Smerconish radio show, Mr. Obama said he would "love to have more Republicans engaged and incolved in this process," but he vowed to win the battle, with or without support from the minority party in Congress.

"I guarantee you, Joe, we are going to get health care reform done," he said to one caller. "I know there are a lot of people out there who've been handwringing, and folks in the press are following every little twist and turn of the legislative process, but having a big bill like this is always messy."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...health-reform/

Another "Right-Wing Conspiracy" Empty Re: Another "Right-Wing Conspiracy"

Post  Yehudah Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:23 am

Yeah, he'll get health care reform done... and will be relegated to one term in office, and his liberal cronies' will be done the same way.

He and they don't get it.... they are the only ones who want this crap (other than those who just don't get it).

It's one way of assuring that the democrats don't stay in power for much longer.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:44 pm