Geshmache Yid!

Welcome to our Forum. Please log in. If you have issues, please contact the adminstrator for assistance.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Geshmache Yid!

Welcome to our Forum. Please log in. If you have issues, please contact the adminstrator for assistance.

Geshmache Yid!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Geshmache Yid!

All things Jewish

Wednesday, February 16, 2011: "Got Talent?"

Yehudah
    Yehudah

Wednesday, February 16, 2011: "Got Talent?" Empty Wednesday, February 16, 2011: "Got Talent?"

Post  Yehudah Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Very rarely do I run across someone who is truly naturally gifted musically, or for that matter artistically. I know people who are gifted with great minds and are incredibly Talmudic (like my Rav) - who are truly great people.

But I don't think I've ever stumbled onto someone who is as musically gifted as Ronald Jenkee (http://www.ronaldjenkee.com/). This young man has an incredibly gifted ear, and his improv on the keyboard draws you in and keeps you. Amazing. I've seen such music come from such an unasuming young man.

I posted a comment on my facebook, "White Men CAN Jump" and linked this video: Ronald Jenkee

Enjoy the video. And when you are done, go to his web site and download his CD.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 am