Geshmache Yid!

Welcome to our Forum. Please log in. If you have issues, please contact the adminstrator for assistance.
Geshmache Yid!

All things Jewish

Congress Woman Shot

Philip

Congress Woman Shot

Post  Philip on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 pm

A Democratic Arizona Congresswoman was shot yesterday I believe. I believe there are reports out that are stating that Left wingers are using this criminal act to blame the Tea Party and the right wing in general for this attack. Politics has no shame apparently.
    Yehudah

Re: Congress Woman Shot

Post  Yehudah on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Not that it matters IRT the crime itself... but I think she's Jewish.

Admin

Post  Arik on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:16 am

Yeah it's a shame how people use the blood of others for political leverage. Let us pray for her speedy recovery and that G-d sends comfort to the families
    Arik
    Admin

Post  Arik on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Yehudah wrote:Not that it matters IRT the crime itself... but I think she's Jewish.

Technically she isn't. Her father was Jewish though. From what I understand she was very friendly when it came to Jewish issues though. Saw on the news today that the doctor who treated her is now pushing for more gun control. Will people ever stop making this political?

Post  Yehudah on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:51 pm

It isn't surprising. The closer we get to Moshiach though, the louder these kinds of arguments are going to get.

Inanimate objects don't kill anyone - it's always the wielder of the inanimate object (Col. Mustard in the kitchen with the mallet).

For anyone to say anything different is sheer stupidity if not a total disconnection from reality.

I have friends at Shul who are liberal and want to take away my Sig. These are the same peope who believe that the PoPo is here to protect us.

It's clear that nothing bad has ever happened to them. I guarantee, the first time that they have a ganaf in their house, they'll wish they had a popstick to off him.

Nothing clarifies things more than having no option but to protect yourself.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:00 am